Buying and Selling
With more than 3 decades of experience in hospitality and real estate management, our firm
is in a unique position to provide you with excellent buying and selling services. We have
extensive industry insight and on-hands experience to be able to cater to your needs be it an
independent villa or a high-rise complex.
If you’re looking to invest in a Qatar-based residential project, we have a full range of asset
options that include both local land and developed housing, as well as specially designated
areas for freehold ownership targeted at expatriates, in areas including the Pearl and Lusail.
To explore the best of what is on offer in the Qatari property market, or for a holistic review of foreign property ownership options, feel free to get in touch with us for a complementary one-on-one consultation
WHERE TO BUY IN QATAR
If you’re not a Qatari, these are the designated areas for property ownership as of March 20th, 2019.
Freehold Ownership: West Bay (Area 66), The Pearl-Qatar (66), Al Khor Resort (74), Rawdat Al Jahaniyah (investment area), Al Qassar (administrative area 60), Al Dafna (administrative area 61), Onaiza (administrative area 63), Al Wasail (69), Al Khraij (69), Jabal Theyleeb (69).
Leasehold Ownership: Msheireb (Area 13), Fereej Abdelaziz (14), Doha Al Jadeed (15), New Al Ghanim (16), Al Refaa and Old Al Hitmi (17), Aslata (18), Fereej Bin Mahmoud (22), Fereej Bin Mahmoud (23), Rawdat Al Khail (24), Mansoura and Fereej Bin Dirham (25), Najma (26), Umm Ghuwailina (27), Al Khulaifat (28), Al Sadd (38), Al Mirqab Al Jadeed and Fereej Al Nasr (39) , Doha International Airport area (48)
WHAT TO CONSIDER
For those looking for a new home or property as an investment, we suggest the following
- Long term personal, family and financial goals
- Financing and its conditions if applicable
- Proximity of property to future developmental projects since Qatar has a fast growing and rapidly changing real estate climate.
- Potential rental returns
- Ability and authorization for semi-commercial and commercial use in case of designated residential properties
- The cost of building, refurbishing and furnishings
- The recurring cost of upkeep
- Yearly or periodic maintenance fees if applicable