Our experience in hospitality and real estate places us in a unique position of industry insight and on the ground know-how to take on properties of all sizes. From independent villas to entire high-rise complexes, our turn-key approach to business keeps us ever ready to take on the next big real estate development in the city.
For clients wishing to invest in Qatar based residential projects, Beyoot real estate opens up a full range of asset options that include both local land and developed housing, as well as specially designated areas for free hold ownership targeted at expatriates, in areas including the Pearl, and Lusail.
Beyoot Real Estate provides market research on mortgage programs from local banks for both Qatari nationals and expatriates alike, to help them gain access to the best financing deals on the market today.
To explore the best of what is on offer in the property market of Qatar, or for a holistic review of foreign property ownership options, feel free to get in touch with our Director for a complementary one-on-one consultation.
Following are the Designated areas for Non Qatari Property Ownership as of March 20th, 2019
West Bay (Area 66), The Pearl-Qatar (66), Al Khor Resort (74), Rawdat Al Jahaniyah (investment area), Al Qassar (administrative area 60), Al Dafna (administrative area 61), Onaiza (administrative area 63), Al Wasail (69), Al Khraij (69), Jabal Theyleeb (69).
Msheireb (Area 13), Fereej Abdelaziz (14), Doha Al Jadeed (15), New Al Ghanim (16), Al Refaa and Old Al Hitmi (17), Aslata (18), Fereej Bin Mahmoud (22), Fereej Bin Mahmoud (23), Rawdat Al Khail (24), Mansoura and Fereej Bin Dirham (25), Najma (26), Umm Ghuwailina (27), Al Khulaifat (28), Al Sadd (38), Al Mirqab Al Jadeed and Fereej Al Nasr (39) , Doha International Airport area (48)
For those looking for a new home or property as an investment, we suggest the following considerations:
- Long term personal, familial and financial goals
- Financing and its conditions if applicable
- Proximity of property to future developmental projects since Qatar has a fast growing and rapidly changing real estate climate
- Potential rental returns
- Ability and authorization for Semi commercial and commercial use in case of designated residential properties
- Long term personal and family needs
- The cost of building, refurbishing and furnishings
- The recurring cost of upkeep
- Yearly or periodic maintenance fees if applicable
Contact us now for a free consultation.