Beyoot Real Estate is known in the market for its diverse range of available properties, managed and maintained to world-class standards, and always kept ready for turn-key tenancy.
Whether you’ve just moved to Qatar or having been living here for a while now, we have an expert team on hand to offer you the right advise on renting properties in a neighbourhood that is suitable for you and your needs. There are many things to consider from your monthly income to the size of your family and we can help you shortlist the best.
For tenants, we begin the property hunting process by first understanding your unique needs and lifestyle preferences. Families generally prefer more communal living spaces with more extensive outdoor areas for gatherings and sporting activities for the young ones.
Executive and couples often gravitate towards more efficient and low-maintenance homes, typically near the city center, in high rise apartment buildings.
For those new to Doha and looking for a temporary space while viewing homes, we offer short term rentals in fully furnished units, based on availability. Whatever your needs are, rest assured Beyoot Real Estate has you covered.
A variety of accommodation options in every neighborhood of Doha are always within reach and can be scheduled for viewing immediately.
HOW WE HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEW HOME
To help you find your new home in Qatar, we undertake the following process:
- Initial meeting to discuss needs, preferences, desired length of rental property required and the budget
- We present all the different properties on offer and share a review of each neighborhood its particular advantages and shortcomings.
- We offer guidance to new residents of Doha in choosing the right neighborhood based on needs of commuting to work or school and any other areas of interest.
- After conducting viewings of the property options, we negotiate with the landlord or building management on your behalf regarding the pricing and terms of the agreement
- All conditions are explained to the tenant including those that relate to damage to property, late and no payment penalties and the course of action regarding the agreement in terms of loss of employment or cancellation of Qatar residence permit
- Upon signing the agreement, we are happy to personally welcome you to your new home in Doha